Coralis Solomon, Ph.D., LMHC, NCC
Counseling Approach – Mind and Body Centered
Dr. Coralis Solomon is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in the state of Florida and an Assistant Professor for Troy University at the Tampa Bay site.
Her doctoral studies were completed at the University of Central Florida in Counselor Education. Her dissertation research explored self-compassion and emotional resilience of minority teachers working in elementary schools.
In her private practice, Dr. Solomon specializes in individuals who struggle with anxiety, trauma, and depression. She also works extensively with couples and relationship issues.
Her commitment to the mental health counseling field goes beyond private practice as she is a nationally and internationally recognized speaker and a published author in the area of mindful self-compassion and burnout prevention.
Professional Training and Licenses
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor NH12559
- Self-Compassion Teacher Trainee
- (HL) Mindfulness/Meditation Therapy Training
- Domestic Violence from Support to Prevention Training
- Gottman’s Couples Therapy- Research Based Approach- Level II
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga
- Brief Family Counseling and Consultation
- Compassion Fatigue: Enhancing Resiliency
- Bereavement Training
- Mental Health Clinical Supervisor
- National Certified Counselor
- Certified Hatha Yoga Instructor Level I and II/SCW
- Certified Laughter Yoga Facilitator
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor/AFAA
- Certified in Weight Management